History has proven in its course that it has been a producer of the most horrifying and daunting stories the world has ever known. Terrifying. Unimaginable. These stories depict the shocking and inconceivable pictures the evils of man can do: blood splattered on barren lands; the stench of death overcoming the fragrance of life.
Genocide: a crime of unprecedented proportions, a sin not worthy of any mercy. It is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious or national group. From the past to the present, from Rwanda to China, this herculean crime has been experienced by innocent people; children who has been stripped of their future; men and women who have been degraded to mere objects of ridicule; and of the old whose dignity of life have been taken away from them.
More than any horror movie you’ll ever see, reality always is the best shocker. This list compiles the five worst genocides in the history. Genocides that the world will remember and will never forget.
1. Mao Zedong (Responsible for 34,300,000-63,784,000 deaths)
2. Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin ( Responsible for 23,000,000-60,000,000 deaths)
3. Adolf Hitler ( Responsible for 6,000,000 deaths)
4. Hideki Tojo (Responsible for 5,000,000 deaths)
5. Pol Pot (Responsible for 2,500,000 deaths)